Environmental Sustainability Policy
This Environmental Sustainability Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainable
development into all the organisation’s activities and to establish and promote sound
environmental practice in our operations.
The Pagan Collective of Victoria commits itself to minimising its impact on our
• Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture:
• Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community;
• Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
• Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the
• Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
• Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding; and
• Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually.