Many thanks to Alex, Sarah and Ryan for these great photos of our January adventures!
Membership to the PCV is free. Before completeting this form, please familiarise yourself with our Mission Statement and Standards.
Conditions of Membership:
1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
2. Members agree to abide by the laws and by-laws of the association, available here: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/clubs-and-fundraising/incorporated-associations/running-an-incorporated-association/rules
3. By joining the PCV, you agree to abide by the Collective’s standards:
– We acknowledge and pay our respects to the traditional caretakers of the land we meet on. We pay our respects to their elders – past, present and emerging – and acknowledge the important role Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people continue to play within the community.
– We stand with the LGBTQI+ community; PCV meets are queer and trans-friendly spaces. We are intersectional, inclusive, and we will use whichever pronouns you prefer. Our community is diverse, supportive, and nurturing, and we love it that way.
– We welcome people of all paths and levels of experience, people of all genders and sexualities, of all races, skin colours, cultural identities, and of all abilities.
– We do not tolerate sexual, racial, religious, cultural, abled, or gendered discrimination, bigotry, harassment, bullying, or non-consensual sexual behaviour.
– We reserve the right revoke membership to the Collective if a person does not behave in a manner conducive to the wellbeing of the group or in contravention of any of the above standards.
NOTE: Improperly completed membership forms will not be processed.