Membership to the PCV is free. Before completeting this form, please familiarise yourself with our Mission Statement and Standards.
Conditions of Membership:
1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
2. Members agree to abide by the laws and by-laws of the association, available here: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/clubs-and-fundraising/incorporated-associations/running-an-incorporated-association/rules
3. By joining the PCV, you agree to abide by the Collective’s standards:
– We acknowledge and pay our respects to the traditional caretakers of the land we meet on. We pay our respects to their elders – past, present and emerging – and acknowledge the important role Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people continue to play within the community.
– We stand with the LGBTQI+ community; PCV meets are queer and trans-friendly spaces. We are intersectional, inclusive, and we will use whichever pronouns you prefer. Our community is diverse, supportive, and nurturing, and we love it that way.
– We welcome people of all paths and levels of experience, people of all genders and sexualities, of all races, skin colours, cultural identities, and of all abilities.
– We do not tolerate sexual, racial, religious, cultural, abled, or gendered discrimination, bigotry, harassment, bullying, or non-consensual sexual behaviour.
– We reserve the right revoke membership to the Collective if a person does not behave in a manner conducive to the wellbeing of the group or in contravention of any of the above standards.
NOTE: Improperly completed membership forms will not be processed.