Membership to the PCV is free.
Why should I join?
The reason that we ask you to join, is so that we can better represent the wider pagan community, and to be a voice when interacting with council and government agencies.
The greater number of memberships, the more paganism is represented in the wider community (although with total confidentiality of course) and that paganism is taken as a legitimate concern when formulating proposals (weither local council, Non-profit Orginisations or government departments).
It also is a reflection for all of us within the community, to see others like us, and that it is a healthy community.
To join, first please familiarise yourself with our Mission Statement and Standards, then fill out the online membership form below.
Conditions of Membership:
1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
2. Members agree to abide by the laws and by-laws of the association, available here: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/clubs-and-fundraising/incorporated-associations/running-an-incorporated-association/rules
3. By joining the PCV, you agree to abide by the Collective’s standards:
– We acknowledge and pay our respects to the traditional caretakers of the land we meet on. We pay our respects to their elders – past, present and emerging – and acknowledge the important role Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people continue to play within the community.
– We stand with the LGBTQI+ community; PCV meets are queer and trans-friendly spaces. We are intersectional, inclusive, and we will use whichever pronouns you prefer. Our community is diverse, supportive, and nurturing, and we love it that way.
– We welcome people of all paths and levels of experience, people of all genders and sexualities, of all races, skin colours, cultural identities, and of all abilities.
– We do not tolerate sexual, racial, religious, cultural, abled, or gendered discrimination, bigotry, harassment, bullying, or non-consensual sexual behaviour.
– We reserve the right revoke membership to the Collective if a person does not behave in a manner conducive to the wellbeing of the group or in contravention of any of the above standards.
NOTE: Improperly completed membership forms will not be processed.
The Pagan Collective of Victoria will deal with member records in accordance with
Australian privacy law obligations.
The information in the member records are never released outside of The Pagan Collective of Victoria.
Please also see the Confidentiality Policy for further information.