We got together on New Year’s Day and looked back at all our Pagan shenanigans in 2018. We also looked at our current practice, and shared what we are looking forward to in 2019. Some of us almost fell asleep. Everybody drank a lot of tea.
Music this episode was Little Red One by William Elm, from the album Between The Dawn and the Day.
Hosts this episode: Josephine Winter, Mark Hills from Dancing Hare Grove, Ryan McLeod from Queer Pagan Men Australia and Witches of Oz, and Sarah Morgan and Seumas from The Pagan Collective of Victoria’s Monthly Hills Pagan Coffee Meets.
We discussed these Pagan gatherings, groups and initiatives this episode:
- Combined Covens (Western Australia)
- Dancing Hare Grove (Victoria)
- Hot for Joe Morris (South Australia)
- Mount Franklin Pagan Gathering (Victoria)
- Oak, Smash and Thorn Pagan Morris (Victoria)
- Silver Birch Grove ADF (Victoria)
- Sovereigns of the Golden Path (Victoria)
- Spiral Dance (South Australia)
- The Australian Wiccan Conference (we will be hosting this in Victoria in 2019!)
- The English Ale (South Australia)
- The Monthly Hills Pagan Coffee Meets (Victoria)
- The Pagan Collective of Victoria (Victoria)
…and here is a list of the books we talked about:
- The Bast novels by Rosemary Edghill
- Traditional Wicca: A Seeker’s Guide by Thorn Mooney
- The Path of Paganism: An Experience-Based Guide to Pagan Practice by John Beckett
- The Chronicles of the One trilogy by Nora Roberts
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Take Three Girls by Simmone Howell, Cath Crowley and Fiona Wood
- Blood Song and the Raven’s Shadow series by Anthony Ryan
- The Kingkiller Chronicle and The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss
(Click on the episode cover image to listen!)
Psst! Support the Pagan Collective of Victoria on Patreon and get early access to episodes along with bonus Pagan Pyjama Party content…
Thanks again to our secretary Mark for putting these minutes together!